On Tour with Braid. Monday, August 6th

And so it starts.

Hello everyone and anyone! So, my first entry on this blog will start by me explaining exactly what is going on. I am joining the band Braid on their 2012 reunion tour. I'm not sure if they are calling it a reunion tour or not so don't quote me on that. Anyway, I was able to somehow squirm my way into the inner circle of the band and snag a spot traveling with them. I will be documenting their travels (photographically) and be somewhat of their little biznitch/roadie during their 2012 August tour dates throughout the East and West coasts. I will accompany them for all of their shows on both coasts. I will do my best to keep this blog updated as often as possible so check back every so often.

Big thanks and shout-outs go to Bob, Chris, Damon and Todd for being so gracious and allowing me to tag along.

Holler,

Dale Reince
Todd Bell throwing up the horns