Quick update. Wednesday, August 8th

The show last night at the Grog Shop in Cleveland was pretty awesome. I must admit it was sort of like watching a sleeping giant being woke. It's strange, I've been traveling with these guys for a couple days now and for the most part it is pretty chill, listening to music, podcasts and audio books. Not to mention sleeping. But let me tell you, there is a reason it has been so chill. These guys let it all out once they take the stage. Watching the band transform from it's down time to "go time" is pretty impressive.

Since today is a long travel day I won't be able to post images from the show until later tonight. I'll have plenty of time to gather images from last night and will get them up ASAP.

Until then, be sure to read my past entires.

Thanks and I'll holler soon.

Dale