Brooklyn show and secret show photos.

Friends!

Brooklyn straight up held it down last night! Yesterday proved to be the longest day yet on this tour. We had the drive from Philly then the show at The Music Hall of Williamsburg and then the secret show at St. Vitas!  Once the shows ended we needed to make about an hours drive to Connecticut, where our hotel was waiting for us. 

If you add up the drive from Philly to the time we reached our hotel this morning we have been working on twenty one hours of straight up work. For those people that think touring in a band is plush and luxurious it really is not. Fun, yes but it is some of the hardest work I have ever been involved in. 

I can tell you this much, the members of Braid are well organized, efficient and take there music serious and everyone steps up to pitch in. I can only describe this group of guys I'm traveling with as a real team.

Once again I find myself to be extremely fortunate to be with such an amazing group of people to work with. 

Well, with that said, here are the images from the Brooklyn shows and festivities.

Enjoy, and once again, thanks so much for following.

Shout out to Andrew!

Dale